Look at the top of the barrel on this build. I applied the satin varnish (I also have consistent good results with this product) and let it dry for about 30 minutes. I then applied the AMMO Rainmarks effect. It supposed to work like the streaking products, but as the varnish was still not completely cured, the effect absorbed into the varnish and they fused. I was unable to streak it, and am left with this....mess.
I figured it out tho--I will apply the same rainmarks effect out of my airbrush to blend it all in (I hope).
Nice build there Christian, like that piece, the Long Tom is it not,I built the smaller cousin,with this waiting for one day, this beautiful build wants to build it, dang man only so many hours in the week.Actually first model I ever put in a show the M-115 I think.