well, its about time i started a proper workbench thread, so for a start, here it is in all its glory!
and i promise you, that despite how this looks i can always find things in this chaos!
so, what have i been up to exactly? a bit of housekeeping basically, nothing new really started, except for the stuka in the background thats had a bit of painting in the cockpit, and is just been pegged together to see how it looks, but more on that later...
firstly i put a new quickboost resin prop and spinner on my hurricane built for the battle of Britain campaign last year, i think this may be the fourth prop this kit has had up to now.
after that i went back to yellow 9, a kit i actually started at the same time as the hurricane, re sprayed the spine camo and the yellow nose, as i wasn't quite happy with them then pitched on with the decals
as for the decalling i actually departed from my usual method, and have got some nice results, i'll save the nuts and bolts of it for a later post as my fingers are getting a bit tired now!